Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, December 7, 2009

Clear Updates Button

Hi there! Hi there!
Nice to see this picture..



Yeah, now Zynga put Clear Updates button on this Player Updates box info. But remember, do not click on it before you see all update infos about your mafias.
Specially if you're Top Mafia on some mafia fellows, you'll see if your mafias still has open jobs or open war or even obtained one achievements. Then you can help them to finish it quickly.

By the way, we can still use manual link I have posted here : Player Updates. Just the same...

I like to see it blank like that before I log off. So I can see what update infos I have there when I start to play again.

Thank you, team. Nice to see that you're listening and really pay attention with one of our complaints.

Great job, team! This rose is for you!


PS : Thanks for the info, Darko!

5 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

that button was there a couple months ago

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Yep

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

:-DDD

Foolish said... [Reply to comment]

I've managed to get the Mafia Wars application hidden on my Facebook News Feed. How do I restore it? Thanks. I don't seem to get much in Player Updates though i have nearly 1000 Mafia Wars friends.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Hey mafia maniac.
Can you tell me what is mr hot sauce?
I just saw one at a friend's wishlist

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!