Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Weird Item From Free Gifts

Hello!

Some of my mafia friends got one weird item, but don't fast enough to catch the image.. Some got the item from the Mystery Bag and some others from Secret Drop..



Here is an email from Aaron telling me about this item..
Was going down my daily gifts requests and opening them up. The secret drops that show up in gifts, that we can only accept 2 of them, little blue cases, I opened one up this morning and wished I would have gotten a screen shot, but wasn't fast enough.
It dropped something called A19 something.. looked like a clear blueish circle. Can not find it in my inventory anywhere, but it took almost 5 hours for my loot from inviting the Don over for Dinner reward to show up.


Aaron

Ok, next time better...
Perhaps it is one item from the Black Friday Raid? You know, can be a Limited Time item or a boost or something...
Will try to post the image when I have them..


PS : Thanks for sharing, Aaron!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!