Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, October 26, 2009

Buy Rubels With GF Points? Bad Idea!

I just copy-paste this article from Top Mafia - Disabled. I have questions from you about spending your GF points to buy Rubels. Well I hope this article can help.

Btw, I used my GF points to buy Rubels because I wanna master all quickly so I can share all here.. do not follow my way! Peace yo!

-----------------



This is why using your GF Points for in-game money is bad ... it ONLY encourages Zynga to continue their structuring system as it generates profit for them.

I'm not sure how many people bought Rubles (R$) in Moscow compared to Pesos (C$) in Cuba ... but I think it would be a safe bet that MANY more people used &/or purchased GF Points for that.

Personally I think the way that Cuba was structured was MUCH more fun to play as an expansion area compared to Moscow. Things just seemed to be more enjoyable and not so much repetition of jobs for the mere purpose of obtaining money just so that could buy crappy inventory needed to do ... you guessed it ... MORE JOBS.

Well ... if you followed the idea of using GF Points to purchase Rubles (R$) and then used those Rubles to buy/upgrade Moscow businesses ... you better break out the plastic because the final Moscow business has a total cost of R$307,906,800

Enjoy and thank Zynga for a wonderful expansion ...

~~Yonks


PS : Credit goes to Yonks-man from Top Mafia - Disabled!

5 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Wow you must have had spend a lots of GF points.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

What is total income when you upgrade all jobs???
please answer this one...

Don Daugherty said... [Reply to comment]

hard to answer that question, it takes awhile to calculate, and it depends on if you get help or not, because when you do you get extra mastery % and extra money, but i am unsure of the ratio

rahul said... [Reply to comment]

i have spent 30 gf pts till now
it gives me moeny to do do new jobs
do i spent it
and with the resent Moscow glitch i was leveling very fast at the rate od 15min =1evel

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Yeah, I hate calculating things.. that's why I just spent my GF points to make it easier for me without further thinking :p
Sorry can not help..

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!