Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, April 12, 2012

Smuggler's Crates Are Here

New Crates are currently being sold in the Marketplace! They are called the Smuggler's Crate. Purchasing 1x crate cost 12 Reward Points, and 3x would cost 35 Reward Points.



These are the items which you have a chance to get from the Smuggler's Crate.



Here are the enlarged images along with the stats of the items which you can receive by purchasing the Smuggler's Crate.
Common



Uncommon




Rare

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however
I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or
maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?

My website covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you are interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!
Awesome blog by the way!

my web page online cash advances

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!