Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, April 17, 2011

Is ZYNGA Deceiving us?

Here is another complain from one of our friend, Lester...
He bought 3 crates from the newest crates ie Seized Tax Crates at the discounted price.
But check what Zynga did to him below.. Smiley

Just of 12:10AM in the morning Philippines time.
I have 56RP, then the Hourly sale pop up, selling Seized Tax Crate for 30RP, I bought 3 crates then after showing the items that I have bought there is a label below saying "you can buy again for 35RP".
 
Now may I have 21RP missing 5RP. I have reported it to Zynga, but immediately they change the Hourly sale to 35RP in just 5minutes. I have taken a screen shot of the first Hourly sale and the change Hourly sale. 
Is Zynga deceiving us?

Here are the screenshots :

He saw the sale for 30 RPs..



Bought 3 crates..



Then suddenly in 5 minutes they changed it back to normal price for 35RP!



He losts 5 RPs because of the false ads!
But then he got answered from Zynga Customer Support upon his complaining..

"I was amazed how fast customer service has been right now, just counting the minutes, it takes Zynga support team to answer to the problem i have about 10minutes or less. Thanks to Zynga. Attached to this is the response letter of the Zyyga support."

Hello Lester,
Thanks for contacting Zynga Customer Support.
My name is xxxxxx and I'll be more than happy to assist you in this matter. I truly apologize for all the time without receiving a response to your incident , I understand your concern about the Reward Points missing.
I was checking your Reward Points issue and I am happy to inform you that I have refunded you with 10 Reward Points as a one time courtesy. I would appreciate if you could check your account to confirm that it was updated sucessfullly, as previously you had 21 Reward Points and your new total should be 31 Reward Points.
At Mafia Wars support, we admire your exceptional gaming skills and we believe that real Mafia Wars is about people like you. Just like the Godfather, I got your back!
Your understanding is greatly appreciated for us to keep working to make Mafia Wars as enjoyable as we can. I'll look forward to hearing from you again! 
Have a nice day Lester! 
Kind regards,
xxxxxx.
Zynga Customer Support

Glad to hear that, Lester!
You made the right action... whenever we have issues on this game, kindly submit a ticket to Zynga Support. Sometimes you will have bad answers telling you to do this or that... You can try to submit another one until you have good response and some credits for your issues.

But don't lie!
As they will check your account and will notice if you're lying.
This will cause bad response and we will get harder to reach CS agent in the future. Trinity's mood

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I did the same thing (got the same three common items too) but I bought the 3 crates twice, and the first time was 30RPm, and the 2nd time was 35RP (but I got a rare and an uncommon that time)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!