Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, October 20, 2011

Add Mummy To Wishlist

NOTE: Zynga have changed the Mummies from Giftable to Non-Giftable, and we're unable to add them to the Wishlist anymore.

As posted in the More New York Limited Time Property Items, 3 items were added to the Inventory for the upcoming Limited Time Property.

However, it seems like Zynga have made a little mistake over here, allowing us to add the 100 Attack Henchman to our wishlist.

You can also be able to add this item to your Wishlist via: http://bit.ly/Mummy-Ruby-Wishlist.

Hurry up and add the item to your wishlist before Zynga decides to change it back to non-giftable again! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

First off I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I've had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out.

I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to
begin. Any recommendations or hints? Appreciate it!



My web blog :: read this
Also see my web site - direct lenders for cash advance

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Gaogmf [url=http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com][b]hermes online shopping[/b][/url] hermes hand bag http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com Whulal Gogued hermes sale

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!