Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Moscow Review

Hello all! Friends forever!

A very good info about Moscow comes from one mafia who send this to my inbox. He received email from Zynga containing 2 mafia sides of Moscow.
Credit goes to you : Antonio 'Hoai' Pham! Image hosted by servimg.com




VORY B ZAKONE vs RUSSIAN MAFIYA


VORY B ZAKONE
It means thieves in law : The Thief's Code

The Vory has a code of honor and function like an actual family... similar to a group of gypsies banding together (helping, teaching, robbing and thieving, even taking blame for each other in protection) It may be that our alliances and friendships can play a key role for each other in this game. There seems to have potential for a lot of unity for a group {sticking together, depending on each other. Fighting for our survival is to win for our family, to boldly take what we need, yet limiting the violence}.
The strength is not just alone, but in this unity and in the principle of the Vory code.


RUSSIAN MAFIYA
Or we can call it : Organized Crime Lords

The Mafia seems to be more of the power and danger and to be feared type of mentality (fight to win and do whatever it takes, murder, trafficking, and will probably rob too, unless they are not allowed to by the game), forget the old code of honor, this is about survival today, and everyone is going down. This side wants their mafia of organized crime to be seen as the strongest in the game, and may stop at nothing to get the influence and power that they desire.


Well, I still don't know which side I suppose to be. I hope Zynga team give us the pros and contras before they force us to choose. Some clans even ask their mafias not to choose before they have decide it together in order that they will not attack each other for making different choices.

Hmm, Zynga.. you make us waiting and waiting without any exact time from your team. Really bad public relation from you, guys.. Harakiri me..

13 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

A lot of trade is going on asking for small end loot like brass knuckles. Will they be needed in moscow? People say blogs are floating around saying this could be reason why high end cuban loots are offered for low end items

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

I still don't have any clues about this, but I suggest not to give away your stuffs until we arrive on Moscow ^_*

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I'd prefer the company of the brutally ruthless and efficient Mafiya, So I am asking all of my "Mafia Wars Family" to choose this when the time to choose comes.We will be joining the Bratva Mafiya (Brotherhood Mafia) Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=131085001588.
***
I just don't like being part of the Old Guard, I'm much too young for that.

Moody said... [Reply to comment]

wow I hope we do not need any low end items. I send out all of my items I don't need anymore. I just gifted 100 bodyguards and about 50 M16A1's tonight... as for brass knuckles, those were given away a LONG time ago. It would be like them to do this. Just like the "re-vault"ing. Anyone who didnt gift to their family were rewarded by being able to revault. If you sent them to family members who needed them, you got hosed.... (like me)

Roborhino said... [Reply to comment]

Also interesting is the new travel button with New York, Cuba, Moscow and (West coast and Asia. Am looking forward to Moscow, would like to finish completely one of the other locations first though. One to master in Cuba and 2 in New York. Might be able to start Moscow in 3 months ;-)

Pinger said... [Reply to comment]

The trick to keeping up with all of the changing parts of this game is to stick with one thing until you finish it. I would highly recommend finishing NY before you push through Cuba or Moscow. The bonus items you get from NY that give you more xp and energy. Which means you'll be able to finish Cuba....Moscow...and whatever is next faster.

Don't get me wrong, I took some time off from NY to do a little in Cuba, but I definetly finished underboss and boss before I finished the tiers in Cuba.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

What I did, was start in NY until I completed Capo. At that point I started Cuba until el patron. Then i did the Boss level to get the golden toilet. I backtracked and completed consigliere, underboss and now I working on El Cacique.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I've seen on other links that you need up to 501 .22 pistols, butterly knives, and brass knuckles. also 501 of blackmail, computer setup, cell phones, and ITR's! Anyone heard the same rumors? Like everyone trying to find more info!!

Pinger said... [Reply to comment]

That would be pretty annoying if they required us to have 501 of all of those consumables on hand. I give all of mine away to help my lower mafia friends get through the top NY tiers completed. If they required something like that a lot of people are going to become pretty stingy with their consumables.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

In addition to my post 2 up....A status update from one of my mafia>>>

From a Zynga developer: So to clarify a few things: - There are going to be some new consumables, but those will come from normal play in Moscow. - We're not going to turn any previously permanent items (like brass knuckles, .22s, etc) into consumables. - Nothing you do in Moscow will prevent you from interacting normally with your Top Mafia, or anyone else in your Mafia for that matter.

I hope this is true. Again if anyone hears same or otehrwise let us know!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Any word on the date Moscow will go active?

The Vapid Voice said... [Reply to comment]

Somebody said October 1 for Moscow - any truth to this?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

OK GUYS, NO BRASS KNUCKLE CONSUMABLES....THATS JUST DUMB! NO CHOOSING A SIDE AND NEVER BEING FRIENDS WITH THE REST...CHOOSING A SIDE IS A CHARACTER PERSONAL CHOICE, WILL BENEFIT U AND ONLY U, NOT MAKE A CHOICE AND LOSE UR FAMILY, THATS ANOTHER STUPID ONE! IF U CHOOSE VROY U WILL LOOT BETTER AND OBTAIN WEAPONS FASTER, IF U CHOOSE MAFIYA THEN U WILL HAVE A BETTER DEFENSE AND STRONGER ATTK.,,,,,THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS,,,,WILL POST MORE AS I GET IT FROM ZYNGA...........PEACE!

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!