Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fabergé Hen Boost Issue

I was a trader when I played Mafia Wars game around 2 years ago and I have many of Fabergé Hen boost.
This boost can help me reducing 24 Energy on each job!



But these few days I've been noticing that my boost is not working!
Whenever I am doing jobs, I don't see that I'm using this boost..
This one is the example of job that I've done without it.. (yeah, I have the Money Sock boost too, but that's not our issue)


And my boost remains the same on the previous number :



I've contacted Zynga CS agent again and the agent said that it will be forwarded to Developer team and they are working on it. He suggested me to refrain doing jobs until this is fixed... but that's not a good advise I think.. Smiley
Not sure if you have similar problem with other boost, but this one is mine at the moment..

Hopefully I can use my Fabergé Hen boost again, very soon.. 
Thanks for reading this post.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!