Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Atlantic City - New Zynga Message Center

If you visit Atlantic now, you will see one changing.
You can accept your gifts from ZMC(Zynga Message Centre) available on this city!

Go here to check : Atlantic City using your computer.
You will be landing on this page..

I play using my PC, so I can not see it available there. Also when I go to the unframed page of Atlantic city using this link here, still can not see it.

Guess you have to use your mobile to play on this city to have the new Zynga Message Center on it.

Someone have screenshots, please?

Thanks in advance! Smiley



PS : Thanks to VaibhaV for the info!


Information by Hayden: I do not see any ZMC when visiting Atlantic City with my iPod Touch. =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I don't see it yet. I'm using my phone.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!