Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Need Energy?

Yesterday I got this pop up on my game :


I was in the middle of doing my jobs in Bangkok.


While Tomáš saw this on his account :


It's the same message to get free refill from Zynga.


Actually I have posted the same thing last year here. It's Zynga's Email Program. They want to have your email so they can spam your inbox with lots of things happening with your Mafia Wars account.. Xixixixixix


For more info about setting your email preferences, please read it here.


Enjoy your weekend, guys!


PS : Thanks to Tomáš for the screenshot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

it is not working if you already use energy pack..only available if you still have energy pack..(in my case)...I got 2 or 3 times pop up but nothing..

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!