Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fighting Irish : Broken Nose

The last part of Fighting Irish event is released.
This time you have to collect Broken Nose item...

Please find it on Free Gift page and start to send and receive as many of it :



I have beloved mafias! By the time I share my Broken Nose link, they keep sending me back and I am able to collect the prizes :


Then finally I am able to collect the Gold one..


Too bad all I got is empty space!



Lucky me after I close it, I have this screenshot :


So I collect the Grand Prize!
Now it's time to redo this event..



Like Jennifer said, Matthias Engelhardt posted this on Mafia Wars God!!! group around 3 hours ago. He has done it for 3 times!


Woot woot!
Congratulations, Matthias.. Superb!!! Good one, huh?


For regular players like us, not to be worry since we still have 3 days to replay and got the Grand Prize for 3 times too.
Use any help to get your Fighting Irish gifts. Don't forget to have fun since this is your game.

I wish you all good luck and able to get all prizes! Trinity's mood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!