Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, March 20, 2011

My First Precious Collection!

Brazil has been out for almost a week now.
I enjoy it so far.. New game play, new Properties, new Fight and new Collection and loots.

Speaking about Collection, I found it very hard to find the first Collection in Brazil ie Precious Collection!
I have spent my Stamina everyday to do robberies in Brazil but I got none of this collections... so sad! I also have collect my Properties in Brazil and hope to get it dropping too but still no luck..

Until today when I claim my Daily Take bonus, I got sweet surprise.
Please check this screenshot below :


Hahaha!
Muito obrigado, Zynga!!! So happy!!!
I go to see my Collection page and see this.. my first item of Precious Collection!


Hope that it will not got STOLEN!
I will be very upset!

Nah, the point is you have to play this game everyday (at least to spend your Energy + Stamina), claim your Daily Take and hopefully on the 5th day you will got one of the Precious Collection like I do! OMG.. luv it!


R Ann from Mafia Wars God!!! group posted this screenshot when she collected her Properties in Brazil :


Very nice bonus! Thanks for the screenshot, R Ann.


To read more info about Brazil Collections and Vault, please check here.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

lol i robbed your properties over 2000 times today and i finally got it from you. thanks :)

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

You're scaring me, xixixix.. good one, thanks :D

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!