Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Stats Went Down?

Hi all,
Long time no see..

So sorry that I couldn't go online. Thanks to all admins for keeping this blog alive.

Anyway, today I saw this screenshot posted on one of my favorite group (I can not tell the source, but thanks to Jason - the original uploader).


His Mafia Wars stats got minus, went down and it's not good!

What happen?
One said that Zynga has removed all duplicate items in Brazil. Another one said perhaps it's not exactly duplicate, but the mastery items with different levels... So only the highest level will remain in your Inventory.

If you also experience this, you may want to ask to Zynga Customer Support.. Just in case they can give you the answer or maybe give you some rewards.

Good luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Exactly, but also had a mission that I had already finished, and it was as if I had not even begun.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

May be because they take all Brazilian mastery in bronze, silver and gold

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I still have my brazilian extra stats and my loot. (bronze, silver, gold, ruby) YOU jelly? :)

Y-king [LT] said... [Reply to comment]

thats because weaker brazillian mastery items. they're gone for me too.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!