Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, July 3, 2009

4th of July Loot! # Part 1

What I love from this Zynga's game is that we can always got surprises! I'm new to this game but I've already being amazed by some of happy occasions.. such as this 4th of July loot edition.



Since this is Friday, I start to do jobs in New York to find all those 8 rare item and voila... I got one!



After several jobs, I found out that this loot is coming from random jobs.. so it's useless to tell you here which job that containing hidden item.. I even found one from fighting and someone post at his wall that he gain one item from robbing.
So let's just play like usual and just hoping that you'll gain all of those 8 items...


Here are the 4 items that I've got.. will update soon if I got the rest..

Armors




Weapons


Happy hunting, guys.. Goodluck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I think they changed the defense of the red coat to 38...

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!