Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, July 13, 2009

Collect Your Pending Gifts, Mafias!

Hi there!Greetings!

This is a lovely day.. I've one message from my mafia family who's giving me this tip of Mafia Wars game.

Here is the message :

"You can get any pending gifts at any time. My friend gave me this link :

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?xw_controller=interstitial&xw_action=accept_gift&interstitial_gift_id=XX&interstitial_gift_cat=1&from_user=123456789

XX= id code for certain gift

Untraceable Cellphone: id=64

Illegal Transaction Record: id=68

Blackmail Photos: id=65

Computer Setup: id=63

Bodyguards : id =18

123456789 is the user id where you want to get your pending gift. Change it with your friend's user id.

It's not affect him/her at all so you can choose any of your mafia member. Just remember choose higher level, because lower levels don't have all pending gifts. You can use this link as many times as you pleased."

I did it and it worked! Horrraayyyy! See this picture I took when I tried this trick..




Well, that's a good tips & tricks. Try it, buddies..
Thanks to my friend "Smoke" for this.. Thanks a lot!

16 comments:

Smoke said... [Reply to comment]

zynga fix it, don't work anymore :(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

please update the codes!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

cant seem to get to work, any ideas?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

This is the link I get when I accept a real gift right, http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?xw_controller=interstitial&xw_action=accept_gift&from_user=xxxxxxxxxx&time_id=xxxxxxxxxx
Well what do I do wrong now, this is what I get:
Error: You did not have any pending gift requests from that person.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

What does this error message mean and how do I fix it? I am friends with the person!!

Error: You did not have any pending gift requests from that person.

A.L. said... [Reply to comment]

That means that person has nothing for you, and that person hasn't sent any gifts to you.
You can't accept something that doesn't exist, right? ;)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Some of the free gifts give us an opportunity to gift back. If you use this tool, does it automatically send a gift back to the person, or do you lose this option?

December 3, 2009
Learning the ropes.
Becky

said... [Reply to comment]

Hi. Dig your website!
All day I have gotten the same "Error: You did not have any pending gift requests from that person. " message when friends sent me gifts. I tried clicking on them immediately, waiting a couple minutes, nothing. Also, the Christmas Gift page has been screwy for half of the day too, just giving me a blank white page. So, maybe something is messed at Facebook.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have same problem what Kaze has... :I

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i have the same problem!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Have the same problem too!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Error: You did not have any pending gift requests from that person. .... I haven't gotten a gift in four days. Not sure what is going on but I hope it gets fixed soon....I'm losing out on tons of free stuff...

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Same!! Can anybody figure it out??

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Mafia wars gifts are broken!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

None of my Mafia can give or recieve gifts. The gifting doesn't work anymore...

Anna said... [Reply to comment]

I know this sounds stupid, but I have been getting the same error now for over a week on any gifts sent by me to others. When I reloaded adobe flash several times did not help. When I changed my browser to Google Chrome, I do not get that error on gifts anymore. I have to reload adobe flash once I installed the Google Chrome browser. One other note I have 2 computers, laptop (vista), workstation (xp). Laptop is the only one with this problem. Sounds more like a possible vista issue.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!