Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gift from Zynga everybody!!!

Today when I opened the game, I was surprised by the message coming on my page..




I was thinking, what did I do? Why Zynga team give me this mop? I can't figure it out Image hosted by servimg.com

Then I saw at the wall, everybody did receive it too.. Image hosted by servimg.com

So, this is probably being sent due to their "routine downtime" that was performed the other night at Pacific time (4-5 hours).

Well, thanks a lot, team! I don't mind if you want to do maintenance again.. just gimme one of rare item then.. Image hosted by servimg.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!