Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, July 18, 2009

This Week Lottery Is Sucks!




Sorry about the title.. but I really feel disappointed today...
I have my second hand account at this game.. bought 50 lottery tickets.. I won a lot and all I got is series of consumable loots! Huwaaaa!!!


(I grabbed this pic on my primary account, only won 2 tickets)




Its really sucks, you know... I can't express my feeling about this right..



Hmmmm, I just want to ask you who visit this site.. If you win some of lotto collections, will you trade with me??? Please... I'll give you all that you want!!! Pleaseeeeee..... Please, I beg you..

6 comments:

Jetrell69 said... [Reply to comment]

Unfortunately I believe most people only got consumable loot....I know I got what you did.

Considering the Lotto is in Beta and subject to change this will probably continue. I would like to see Zynga put up a poll of sorts...maybe it would help settle the lotto issue a bit.

Better luck for all of us next week.

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the comment, Jetrell69 ^_^
Yeah, you're right.. I hope Zynga could consider this and make us all happier than today!
Better luck.. I hope we could win the 3 balls match in lotto next week..

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Thats unbelieveable :(
ROFL @ how it says "Brag about it!" at the corner xD

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Got a Slot MAchine daily chance collection ...Willing to Trade it....Place Ur offers..Comment Or Pm me... :)

joshua chase said... [Reply to comment]

hey love this page add me no anonymous here lv 220 11,000 plus gifts sent 4500 mafia 13500 fights won 450 lost 45 days consec job missed 1 rrr could been higher over 10000 job done 56000 att 48000 def have tons of mafia thatll vouch 4 me lv 50 to lv 1250 daily player well known trader i do have a craps table and i am looking to trade 4 other item or sell out right and i am also looking to get dice slot machine and wheel have tons of cuba goodis and a nice stack zolotos and ex overcoats
Join My Mafia: http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=1053886546
also maf wars link facebook link below

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!