Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, July 11, 2009

Woodsman Crates

Hello Hi, families.. nice to see ya again..

I still wanna talk about crates. Once again, I missed this crate offered by the GodFather.. Woodsman Crates!



You know how to get this crates, right? Ask the The GodFather! And don't forget to bring lots of your reward points! Hahahaha

I will display the items of this crate. Here you go :


WOODSMAN CRATES

(Click on the images to enlarge)



Hmm, my fave would be Sawed-off Double Barrel Shotgun & the ATV.. Come to me, please.. I still have spare room at my loot page! Yuuu!


PS : Credit goes to HitMan Fred!

3 comments:

Bruno Campori said... [Reply to comment]

verryyy Crazzyy...!
Hug....

Bye!

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Bruno,
Thanks for dropping by here..
Do you play Mafia Wars? Have those items above? :p

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Hi, i saw someone put atv on his wishlist. how did he do that? I know it's not giftable, it's just looks cool :)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!