Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

News Feed Posting down again?

Hi all,
Not really sure what happen to Mafia wars today and these problem may occur to some player Only

I shared my wishlist and there is nothing to click publish.I check my wall there is nothing posted.So I assure the News feed is down again.If you see the screenshot below,you can see that my MW is not loading completely.
Still have scroll bar after loading complete:(

When these things usually happen,is because Zynga is adding new stuff to the game or just their server is full.
I proceed to MafiaWars.com , there is no login button and i click the Travel to Italy.Nothing works.

Let just hope Zynga will fix all these bugs. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I think zynga server is down on my account or?. Nothing work when I click hospital to heal or travel to another city. I can't do robbing. When I click properties, it said "If you see this then you have flash disabled or you need to get the latest version of Flash. Please do so by clicking here". I think I already installed the latest version of flash but I try to reinstall the latest one. But still error. Oh, nooo. Is it because something wrong with mw or with my pc. Grrr, I can't play mw today because of it.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!