Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Construction Worker Issue

I have problem with publishing help for Construction Worker item in Brazil Properties.. Whenever I click on ask for help, there is no pop-up showing up.. so I can not ask for help and none can help me to send this item.
Then I have to try again in 24 hours with the same result.. Smiley



This has been happening around a week.
I have to use Reward Points to buy them to upgrade my Properties in Brazil.
Not good at all!
So I decide to submit a ticket to Zynga Customer Support and tell them my problem.

I got response in around 15 minutes.
First they are reviewing my account :



And then I see one reply from Zynga CS agent :

Hello Ade,

Thanks for contacting Zynga Customer Support. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues posting.

My name is xxxxxx and I'll be more than happy to assist you in this matter. I was checking your particular issue and found that there are other accounts affected with this inconvenience. According to the development team, the resolution is in progress, please bear with us while we resolve this.
Unfortunately, I do not have an estimated time for this to be resolved. They are tracking all accounts affected in order to fix all of them at the same time. The issue is in development and will be applied soon in Mafia Wars, further, to make up for this error on our part we have credited your account with 15 Construction Workers, 10 Brazilian Timber in order to help you to build your properties.

In the meantime continue playing Mafia Wars.
Again my sincere apologies and thank you for playing Mafia Wars.
 
Kind regards,
xxxxxx.
Zynga Customer Support

That's a good news to know that it is a known issue. I mean, I thought that I have flash/connection problem or something so I can not publish for help.
Hope that they can working on it soon and the problem solved.

And yes, I got my rewards :



Please be noted that I only credited with 10x Brazillian Timbers, the rest 5x I got from fight.


So, if you have the same issue, you can try to submit a ticket too. But don't lie as they are watching us closely.
Good luck! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Hello,

try publishing the help request (for Construction Workers) before you collect from brazil properties...

-Ra-

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!