Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Declare War Features

Ok, I think the Declare War feature is updated again..
Check the info about the new Declare War on the question mark button under Declare War page tab inside your game..



Avishek sent me the screenshot of his current Declare War.
Now we have the new Damage, where we can apply Splash Damage (to kill one and also injure another opponent) and we can see the player strenght coded in colors.. 
The green box is easy, yellow is medium and the red is hard.



I try my own Declare War and also see that the Chat button is available for me..



I want to use it on my Declare War.. so I click on the Chat button and got this pop up :



Since I'm using Google Chrome, I have another pop up telling me to "Allow" this feature :



Got another pop up.. what is it??



Nevermind, I try the Chat button and see this available players on the Mafia Wars Chat list :


I see Jennifer there! Hi Jen!
Ok, so I try to click on the first person on the list.. There is automatically some texts available on the chat telling the person to help me on my war with the link given, I just have to click on "Send" button..



After that, the first person is disappear from my Mafia Wars Chat list..



I can keep sending the message via Chat or I can ask for help on my FaceBook feed like usual..
For me, the ask help button is a lot of quicker.. just need one click to publish it on my wall... so next time I will skip this Chat feature.. Xixixixixix

Do you have the updated New Declare War already?
If not, like always please be patience.. you will have it soon!


PS : Thanks Avishek for the quick info! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!