Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, May 19, 2011

Secret Stash - Reward for Helping Mafia

I needed help from my mafia to click on my link i have shortened to complete my Secret Stash...
I tested out the link through my alternate account, and i was surprised that we're able to get a reward from helping!

Here is the status message which i had posted on my Facebook wall. TinyURL link was generated by the FB MW Addon.

I decided to try out the link using one of my alternate account, and this is what i saw when Mafia Wars have loaded -

The screenshots states, "Congratulation, you got the Final Word for helping".


I thought the reward for helping out your Mafia to complete their Secret Stash mission is only 10 LP, so i decided to check out my inventory for the item.

To my surprise, I really received the weapon, but sadly it is useless.

Is anyone out there receiving rewards other than the usual 10 LPs?
Please comment with the screenshots links below! Thanks! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I believe 1 person each time will get the Stash - it does say "They’ll get a chance to steal the secret stash, too."

I have received secret stashes a couple of times

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!