Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, May 8, 2010

+3 Defense!

Lalala We have this bonus today!
I don't get any pop up showing my Secret Code but I see the Central Mainframe Access box on the Daily Checklist on my Homepage on the game screen..



If you didn't get the code yesterday, you will have a chance to have it now.. just from login to the game and doing some jobs or fights! Because I saved my previous code from the pop up I got the other day, I enter the code there!



Got +3 Defense! Very nice, team! Thank you so much for this gift...

I guess tomorrow we will have +3 Energy or Stamina or Health..

What if you didn't save the code you got yesterday??? Perhaps you can try to find one from doing jobs or fight... I have not tried mine because I simply enter the code..
Anybody has another chance and succeed?

Got to have some rests now... See ya!


PS : Thanks to Micah and Ricky! OMG.. luv it!

18 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I got +10 health bonus today!

baroqisme said... [Reply to comment]

today i got +10 health
but no +3 Defense ? ?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I forgot to write the code :( . Is there anyway to get the code again..please let me know

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

day 3: +10 health.

[Србија] Clone said... [Reply to comment]

It's 10 health for today's bonus.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I got +10 health

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i forgot to save the code..huhu..could i obtained it back..??

Truepicasso said... [Reply to comment]

i've got Health +10! shame that i won't done screenshot anyway my screenshots aren't worth anything

MemPhiZ ZX said... [Reply to comment]

I got +10 health for my 3rd time. forgot to take screenshot.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

You've recieved today's bonus!+10 HealthCome back in 24 hours for another bonus. ♥ ♥ ♥

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I acutally got the new bonus :D
10 points of health.

My guess is that tomorrow might be Stamina.

ricky jones said... [Reply to comment]

i have done heaps of jobs, fights and robbs and my code has not popped up yet. is there another way of getting the code?

JD said... [Reply to comment]

Than opening code access, it will give u +10 health and than +3 stamina. Next will energy i guess. No1 knws

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

does any1 know how u can find a new access code? i lost mine and cant find any in jobs or robbing or anything. thanks guys

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got +3 Attack, +3 Defense, +10 Health and +3 Stamina so far...

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I did not save the code.. thought that i would have 1 code per day... is there any way to retrive it?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i did not save my code.. thought that i would get 1 code per day...can i retrive it?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

why are you not updating your website? T_T

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!