Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, May 3, 2010

Rogue CIA Agent!

We have new free gift from the game!

When you login to your game, you'll have this pop up message.. sometimes it also appears when you do level up or from any links to go to the game..



You can send it to 50 mafias, but too bad I did click on the SEND button but nothing's happened! So I'm sorry if I can not reply your kind gifts, my friends..

Hayden sent me this link to make the pop up appear :

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/track.php?zy_link=fanpg_feed_20100502
or
http://zyn.ga/8z

But it only took me to Home page, Hayden.. You can try it in case the links work for you, guys..

This is when you succeeded to send to your mafias..



Some of you will got confused about this gift.. Where to accept it from your friends? Well you can accept it from your email :



or you can go to your game screen and click on the email icon (new twist of accepting gifts) and accept them all! But hold on, we can only have 5 of Rogue CIA Agents and after that we can only have +1 energy refill..





Here are the 5 Agents!
They said it is an armor but somehow it appears on the Weapon section in the Inventory..



By the way, the pop-up message also says next gift opens in 21 hours xx mins xx seconds that means more awesome items is on the way.. I think this is to replace free Reward Points we have everyday by login to the game..
So make sure you play tomorrow, my friends..


PS : Thank you very much to all of you who sent me this info.. Odd J Kvam, Alex, Jake, Nirvana, Daniel, Kyle, Hector, Joao, Rohit, Baroqisme, John, Aaron, Hayden, Rashed, Robert, Tanya, William, Sly, Johnny, etc..

18 comments:

Slim said... [Reply to comment]

i think there's gonna be another glitch from this new item..hehe..

ac3h said... [Reply to comment]

I have 2 Rewards Points + 5 Rogue today... thats means Rogue CIA is not replacement for Rewards

TwoFace said... [Reply to comment]

does anyone got additional NRG? when it said you already have 5 of it you will get NRG instead it did NOT update my NRG counter :-(.
Anyone with the same problem?

Valley said... [Reply to comment]

I got free reward points + the rogues :)
I think it's to 'cover' for the animals that go into a separate section later on instead of the free reward points.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

The rogue sending didn't work for any of my accounts. At least none of my accounts received any from any of the other accounts.
Bad glitch :(

Petr Široký said... [Reply to comment]

Same thing happened to me :/ I clicked, and nothing... I already have 5, I wanted to send thanks gift to those kind people.

baroqisme said... [Reply to comment]

iap !
setuju ma bro AnDy Aceh
=)

She said... [Reply to comment]

to bad when i click send it's freeze and didn't send any and the links didn't work with me :(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

still got reward points and 5 rogues, so the gift does not replace the daily GF points as of now. also, once you reach 5 rogues, you get 1 point energy refill for any other rogue gifts you receive. it's only a refill of 1 point tho, not an energy upgrade.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

daily rewards? what? how to get them... playing since over one year and yeah sometimes there are free RP but only once a month or so...

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Well i'm getting energy for the extra agents but it is only 1 energy per agent for me so not worth it for me (I have to click 2 times to get 1 energy)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

TwoFace, i have the same issue... :(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Death Dealer Minigun 48 ATT 64 DEF ....next item...same limit as the first offer...6th is the +1 energy...by Barnaby

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

The gift of the day pop up doesnt appear when I log in. Is there any way to fix this?

Erik said... [Reply to comment]

Click send on the popup and it will send 50 items to RANDOM friends, you cant choose them....so nothing wrong with your account, etc. Just the way they set this up.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i dont even have 1 of the rogue...that is one of the very very bad glitch...sad sad sad

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have an account that does not have 50 friends and it still does not send this to all of them, so it is not that it is just not sending it to the right people. These links do not always work to send the free gifts.

Muhammad Usama said... [Reply to comment]

how to put this on wishlist, i haven't got one in my account, but got 5 in my 2nd account, so i wanna transfer them to my main account.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!