Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, May 31, 2010

50 Skill Points

This is my first post on this blog about 7-Eleven promotion!
I have discussed about this on my new blog when I lost the password to login on this site..
You can check it here.. http://mafia-wars-club.com/

Anyway, my friend Rashed has succeeded on unlocking the UBER gifts where it gives him +50 Skill Points!
We can see on the screenshot below that he has to redeem 8 codes before finally he can find the way to unlock the gift!




Although he lives in Australia, he still can do it! So can you, guys!!!
Now you can also go to any Trading Groups or Forums and see the fair ratio on one code of this 7-Eleven promotion.. Please don't ask me because I don't have access to get the code by my own..

So here is what Rashed got!



Congratulations, my friend!
Unfortunately this UBER gifts is a one time offer.. you can only get it for once!

I think it's worth to do it, guys.. +50 Skill points is equal to 150 Reward Points..
Now we have an opportunities to get it from joining the promo or just trade the code with your friends...

Good luck all! :D


PS : Thanks for sharing with us, Rashed..

8 comments:

Nomi said... [Reply to comment]

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mobileanews said... [Reply to comment]

hello admin! would you help me getting an unlock code for this 7eleven thing? cause theres no 7eleven in my country unfortunately. :(
would you be so kind and help me out? my email is:
tomis60v3@gmail.com
and this is my fb account:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000511154664
Thanks for reading my post! ;)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

@mobileanews,

mate Ade aint from US/Canada.. and this 7-11 promotion is for US/Canada 7-11 only.


-Ra-

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I'm from Germany too and I got all 7-11 Promotion Items and the Über Gift! Ebay.com---> "Mafia Wars" and someone sold all available items plus Game Card für 31$

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Haven't got a 7-11 where i live :( not fair .. i'm soo sad .. lol.. actually i am sad as i would have done it if i could

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

So how do you do it if you live in Australia? I visted a 7-eleven but they did not have any products to purchase to get any cards.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

7-Eleven isn't everywhere! It's not in the South-East, at least not in the Raleigh, NC area. The closest one is over 100 miles away!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

guys, its very sad that they cut the website for all the world but not USA and Canada. No matter that i have vault this promotion as well i still think that this is not fair to millions of people playing this game out of this countries. I do have 4 7-11 stores walking distance of my place and i gave away a lot of codes so far. I traded them and i sold them. To the admin: you can ask your friend to log in from his PC to your facebook and enter the code for you :)))
Dimata R.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!