Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, May 3, 2010

Cuban Pesos Glitch

This screenshot sent by one of our friend, Matthew..
He said that he has this Cuban Pesos glitch on his account..

"I'm not able to do any jobs in Cuba but I can still get Pesos from properties..
I deposit the money into the bank, but the money stays there so you can just keep pressing "Deposit All" until your cash goes up.."



The above screenshot showing us that he has ability to save that C$3200 over and over.. Top screenshot shows that he as some amount of Pesos and the bottom one shows how he can have more Pesos just by pressing the Deposit or Deposit All button and the bank is saving his Pesos again and again although he didn't do any job!

Not a bad one, Matthew.. just keep it unless if you want to be able to do jobs in Cuba.. Feel free to submit a ticket to Zynga Support Team..

Thanks for sharing this with us.. Friends forever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I had this happen to me about a month ago. I was unable to do jobs, but there was C$200 stuck in my account. I could continually click deposit, and it would deposit it. I deposited it for awhile, but eventually I couldn't do anything in the game, so I uninstalled and reinstalled, to get my account working again.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

The achievements for $$ can be earned in any city, so if he clicks about 300 billion times he will get the "Nest Egg" achievement....LOL !!

haider said... [Reply to comment]

haha it happened to one of my accounts with bangkok..... but after that they removed the money ^^..... i couldnt buy anything with it anyway it always said that i dont have enough money even tho i had millions.....

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

nifty, yet I don't know what to do with my cuban money anymore :/

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!