Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, May 31, 2010

Crew Collection Glitch

Got this info from Ricky!
I just noticed a glitch, I accepted to help a friend with car hijacking mission, when I accepted it allowed me to do jobs from episode 7 even though it was locked.
I also have tried it and it worked on my account too! Please check on this screenshot..



I click on "Help Mark" button and suddenly it makes me unlocking this episode!



So, if you have not unlocked Bangkok episode 7 yet, you can try to help your friend on their request for help above..
Not bad for a good glitch..


PS : Thanks for sharing about this, Ricky!

4 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

No you cannot Click the Do Jobs, its a bad glitch, it happened to me

Iceworkz said... [Reply to comment]

Confirmed working and can call for help but can't do any jobs. You get this message: Whoops, you haven't unlocked this job yet.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

This happened same with me weeks ago its quite cool you can get the loot items early.

JT said... [Reply to comment]

You are lucky one, I got job in Moscow ...

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!