Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, May 28, 2010

Reef Shark!

Ok, I have posted on my new blog about Reef Shark!
Similar with other Zynga’s game ie : Zynga Poker, now they want us to play another Zynga game’s ie : Treasure Isle!



At first, I don't want to play this new game since will be taking too much time to play until level 10!
Apparently NOW you only have to unlock level 4 before get one..
It’s making me re-think about this.. Only took little time to play and we got the free item!
All you have to do is play this Treasure Isle game using the link available from the Daily Checklist, keep refreshing until you get the right promo link OR you can go to this link :

http://apps.facebook.com/treasureisle/index.php?mafiawarsxpromo=1



And then I play it until I reach level 4 and got this item!




Then I clicked on the “Play” button to get the item..

And like Mafia Wars, Treasure Isle players must fill their energy levels to perform missions such as searching for treasure with friends.

The key is on Energy! So make sure you ask for Energy Pack from your friend on this game.. Don’t forget to plant the fruits as your Energy refill.. Each fruit can give you small energy boost..

So I login to Mafia Wars and have this message popping up on my Home page tab..



Too bad! Been checking everywhere and I still don’t have it on my Inventory… Bummer!
Submitting one ticket to Zynga now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

The same thing happened to me. You have to click the "collect now" picture of the reef shark on the MW home page.

-Ryan

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

hi same thing happened to me... my question is where and how can i reclaim my reef shark? please help, thanks

lyssa said... [Reply to comment]

i cant open the link... its always "Page not found." help

rothin said... [Reply to comment]

hey i got my reef shark and i actually used it in a fight!!

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!