Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Central Mainframe Access # Part 2

Hoooraaayy!!!
Now we have this feature available.. Central Mainframe Access!

Yesterday, I didn't get the pop up appear.. now I have it!

I was doing a job and suddenly got the pop up of this feature telling me the secret code.. Some players have it on a fight.. Each player will have unique code, but it's not wise to spread the word about your code.. Keep it secret or you will VOID all the benefits you can get by entering it on the mainframe..
So if you have the secret code, write it down and save it somewhere.. perhaps using Notepad or just write it on a paper (I don't know if we will need the code tomorrow, so just save it).

How to enter the code?
Simple! Just go to the Homepage and you will have it on the Daily Checklist..



I enterred my code and got +3 Attack! Thanks, Team!!!

By the way, I also have this on my account for playing today..



Woot! Lots of sweet surprise nowadays.. Appreciate them all, team.. Keep up the good work!!!


PS : Thanks for the kind info about this, Sbyky!

8 comments:

Truepicasso said... [Reply to comment]

Yeah i love the new features, Zynga is really nice these days but shame that i've didn't get these 50 RP for Toolbar : /

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

add me plz

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i also get 3 attack points..for RP had 2 RP and 1RP...so far..anyone get any better bonus??
-sheRRy-

baroqisme said... [Reply to comment]

1st day : 3ATK
2nd day : ?
=)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

funny thing... even battle.net is going to integrate with facebook... so its goin to be a tough battle for zynga.. thats y i think they are giving free stuff so that no one pays much attention to battle.net

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

3 attack :))

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i forgot my code...how can i access it now?

rick said... [Reply to comment]

hi, i lost the paper i wrote my access code down on and now i dont know how to get it again. i see in one of your screenshots about it it says in yellow "get unique code". i did this on my daughters account and it gave me the code again. when i go on my account, i dont have that option. do you know of any other way to get the code again. i would really appreciate your help. thanks again!

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!