Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, May 7, 2010

My Apologize

This is my response for all of you who have asked me to sell your Mafia Wars account(s)..

For inquiry of selling accounts I can not give response to each email..
I am very sorry.. it's because I will take too much risks..

First, I don't know you.. I don't know if you are a scammer or not.. if somebody has bought the account and you or anybody somehow reset the password or hack it, the buyer will ask for my responsibilities.. and no way I can call or contact you anymore..

Second, I don't feel comfortable of selling accounts.. The idea is to help my friends and I only charge the fee of the ads.. sometimes PayPal fee take so many of my money and I have also meet some buyer who pay more than 1 time (so I pay my friend first and receive my money later on).. This is truly to help a friend... Who quits of playing games and need money to continue study, who wants to get married and run a wedding party, whose wife is going to deliver the baby soon and need money desperately, etc..

I never create an account and sell it.. I have 2 kids and only have limited time to play.. So far I only help my friends in real life! Simply helping them and I can call them anytime about the accounts I have sold! It's safe for me and I trust them about the account and their legitimate..

And there are a lot of people asking for my help of selling accounts... I have replied to so many people before this post.. But day by day, I can not keep up with them anymore.. So many of you and I don't know any of you.. both on real life or FaceBook friends..

So I will have to ignore all emails regarding this issue of selling accounts... I'm very sorry for this.. I hope you understand.. and please accept my apologize for this..

8 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

You have two kids? I always thought that you were some high school kid that plays. At least, that's the reasoning I placed behind your poor grammar on this blog. Maybe English isn't your first language.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

this read like a retard wrote it

Wylie said... [Reply to comment]

You provide a great service to the fans of MW and to ask or expect more of you would be rude in my personal opinion !!

Now that we are friends, would you sell my account for me !? LOL !!

Thank you for your hard work, I visit your blog EVERYDAY and feel it is one of the best in Mafia world ! Keep up the good work :O).

Daniel said... [Reply to comment]

Ohhhh and i just wanted to sell my account!
Can you please tell me how much should i ask for lvl 3000 pure energy account with full HEL loot and lotto:) So i will try to sell it myself somehow :)

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Truly appreciate your concerns and best of luck in the good thing you are doing.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

"that's the reasoning I placed behind your poor grammar on this blog. Maybe English isn't your first language". she Indonesian, of course english is not her mother tongue, but her
English is so much better than most of non English speaking person. don't be rude!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Anonymous said...
You have two kids? I always thought that you were some high school kid that plays. At least, that's the reasoning I placed behind your poor grammar on this blog. Maybe English isn't your first language.


Reply: So you are admitting that she still looks young.. :p sweet as.. and yes you are right english aint her first language, the interesting fact is that most MW related trade sites are owned by south asians, most polular MW blog owned by an asian too (MWM), and asians spend more money on this game then any others.. I wonder why..

-Ra-

chenlina said... [Reply to comment]

ralph lauren
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors purses
louis vuitton handbags
ralph lauren
coach canada
louis vuitton outlet stores
oakley sunglasses
toms shoes sale
toms shoes
louis vuitton
adidas shoes
fake watches
adidas shoes
lebron 13 shoes
michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
toms shoes
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
burberry outlet online
toms outlet
kate spade outlet
celine handbags
ghd hair straighteners
michael kors handbags
replica watches
michael kors handbags
michael kors
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton outlet online
adidas yeezy 350
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet
chenlina20160808

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!