Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, February 27, 2011

War Bug!

Got an email from Avishek again, this time he has problem with helping his friend on war!

Please check on his email to me :

Hey Ade,
So its a glitch which I am seeing for many days
Actually I am not playing mafia too much for my slow internet connection for some days!!
Every time I try to help my friends on their wars, I see that message in the picture!
The last time I helped a friend in war was like 2 weeks ago....
And I DIDN'T help in 5 wars today...
Still I see this message and don't get rewards :(
I think I have to mail Zynga again!!

Thanks for sharing this one, Avishek.
Here is the screenshot :


One commenter said that the best way to help our friend is to unfriend them from FaceBook friend, re-invite and the problem will gone!
Or to remove from mafia and then send Mafia Wars invite again, something like that.

I think it's too much! Smiley

If we only have problem with one person, it's ok to do so. But what if we got more than 5 friends who has problems on their war, job help...?
The war can be over by the time we want to be their friend or mafia family again.
The job can be completed by the time we want to send the Friend Request or Mafia Wars invite..

Zynga has the problems and they are the one who should fix it!
You still can contact Zynga CS tho, but not for me. Once is enough for today..

Once again, the purpose of playing game is to have fun and interact with your mafia family. If you can not do it today, relax.. enjoy your weekend, have fun with your friends and families.. Go back tomorrow and ready to play your game again!

Have a great weekend, guys! Good one, huh?

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I had a different problem with War. I declared war on someone and an hour later, someone had declared war on me! The war I started wasn't finished, but it was gone.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!