Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, February 26, 2011

Have a Problem with Gifting?

Ok, Zynga awares about the error on Gifting!
Yesterday Leonard and Avishek have shared their problems with Gifting and got good respons from the Customer Support, I have the same problem but Zynga CS only suggested me to clear the cache, etc etc!
Yeah, still.. no luck on this game!

Now they have just made a new page about it here : Have a Problem with Gifting? Programmers want to Fix it! Help us, help them!
Updated 02/24/2011 12:24 PM

(Click on the image to enlarge)


So, if you have the same problems, please go there and provide them with the answers of the following questions :

What type of gift was it?
( Free Gift , Inventory, Wishlist, Crime Spree)

What action were you trying to perform?
(Accepting the gift, Sending a gift )

If you were sending a gift, where did things go wrong?
(Gifting page, Selecting friends, Confirming the send, Selecting the item)

If you were accepting the gift where were you accepting it?
(Facebook Request, ZMC, Mafia Wars Homepage, Accepting 'gifts' from Facebook wall posts

What did the result look like?
(White page, Game Froze, Error message [please include a screenshot], Names were missing/wrong [please include a screenshot], Item didn't add to inventory, Did not get send confirmation, Other [please provide detail])

Click here to submit to Zynga Customer Support agent or go here to ask them to fix this soon!

So many error on the game now, hope they can fix all of these bugs as soon as possible! I want to play my game, Zynga!

5 comments:

Derp said... [Reply to comment]

I agree, and Ive had trouble with this for a few days now. I am very mad, since I need special parts every day to build my weapons depot items - Yes, I had some saved but I used them all!

Ive talked to the folks on live chat and they dont help much other than to offer things like boosts and Italian building parts, none of which will help and I don't need. Thanks very little, Zynga!

PS, Ive gamed for a very long time and when games were finished THEN they were sold. They did not need patches.

Thank you very much for posting this so folks can see/know what to do, maybe we can get them to get off their asses and fix it. One person mentioned its a database synchronization issue. Maybe that is the case.

Avishek Pal said... [Reply to comment]

These rewards from Zynga support depends on the Agent.... :D Try mailing after some days..Maybe you will get a kind agent who can five you lots of RP

Rick Sansone said... [Reply to comment]

there is a simple fix for the recent bugs that we can do on our own
all you need to do is remove and re add a single mafia member and your game will return to normal

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I lost about 20 gifts mainly for the Ancient Relic event. Cannot receive, keep getting the "There was an error with this request". Out of the 20, I was able to receive 1, and return it. They can fix it, but I will not be recovering the 20 that I have lost in my mastery. The problems with Zynga has progressively gotten worse, and honestly, a lot of my friends basically called it quits from the game, and I do not think anything will bring them back.

While I appreciate the planning, please test your programming before putting them out. It is not improving your image any, Zynga.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Missing my mission Cuba in Crisis, what is going on???

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!