Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, February 3, 2011

8 Energy Pack Timer

Hello my friends,
Sorry for being unavailable for 2 days..
We have flood here.. and I have some problems in real life regarding my families..
Hard ones for me so make me feel really down..

Now I'm trying to heal and express my self here again thru this blog.

First, there is a Happy Valentine's greeting from Zynga team and they are cutting Energy Pack from 23 hours to 8 hours for a period of time!
You can see it on your Home page tab :


If you click on "LEARN MORE" button you will see this pop up message :


Once you have use your Energy Pack, you will see the timer like this :


So use these opportunities to play your game more often by refilling your energy every 8 hours!

Happy Valentine's Day!


PS : Thanks a lot to Aaron and -Ra- for the screenshots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!