Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Zynga Makes Changes To Fight Jobs

Hi all!

I got this message from David.
It's about the Fight Jobs in Las Vegas and Italy.. Check it out :

Hey Ade,

I haven't noticed a post on this, but I recently noticed that in Las Vegas and Italy Fight Jobs, even if you lose the fight you are still awarded all experience. Before, when we lost, we would be awarded ZERO xp.

Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks,
David

Thanks for the kind info, David! Thank you!

I didn't notice about it too..
I never choose to do Fight Path, only when the game forces me to. So I don't know about the changes. Appreciate your info, David.

Ok, I have tried it by myself and choose to do Fight Path jobs.
This is the example in Italy. I lost the Fight and still awarded with XP!


And this is in Las Vegas city... again I lost the Fight and still get the XP!


I like this changes..
We have used our Stamina and it costed lots of Stamina to do Fight jobs in advance level!
So if we earn the XP, it's supposed to be like that, don't you think?

Do you like it or not?

1 comments:

shawn98ag said... [Reply to comment]

it looks like this just changed again last night. now you only get half the advertised XP if you lose.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!