Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, February 28, 2011

Crisis in Cuba missions(Bug)

Some players still dont have the set of Crisis in Cuba mission.

if we finish the missions we will get one item called Embargo Net with stats of 71 Attack and 138 Defense also it will give us a additional 10% cash in a top secret location you can see it here


but the problem is that some people still dont have the set of Crisis in Cuba missions.

with 3 days left and the requeriment of Build 2 cars and collect from The bodega 2 time is impossible

zynga say that they are aware of the problem and a fix to the problem will be introduced shortly that was 2 days ago and nothing so i hope zynga give a extension of time to the people that dont have the missions yet.

http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?p=8480921&posted=1#post8480921 post in that thread if you want a extension of time too

7 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I had/have this problem of no crisis mission, I got onto zynga live chat support & they gave me all the item rewards...I suggest anyone else doing the same. & didn't/dont know about the 10% extra cash thing?

luis1995 said... [Reply to comment]

what rewards they gave to you ?? @Anonymous

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

and what about icing 20 people and then 2 missions later having to ice another 6. WTF? I can't even get 1.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

waaa... just now my mission also missing.. what to do...

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

just gimme my mission .... boohoohoo

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

finished it already

Dr Dave said... [Reply to comment]

1. How do you even get to Zynga live chat now?

2. As I posted in the forums my rewards from the mission disappeared. Has this happened to other people? I posted all the parts 5 days ago on my blog (http://drdavegaming.blogspot.com) but my rewards just disappeared.

I have 12 canned messages from customer support on my email

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!