Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Beat The Feds - Attack Them All!

Ok, the event is back!


Here is the info about Boss Fight :


I really wish to have a better and faster internet connection so I can play my game properly...

I need to move from this small city soon where we have option to get any Internet Service Provider that server the best!

So far I can only defeat one Boss and after I want to defeat the second one, my browser is hangup.. need more than 15 minutes until I can click on START button again, crap!

Nevermind... do your fight, guys... Good luck!


Wait, one player has this glitch.. I wish that I can have this too!


I don't know if he is able to send the Stun Guns to his mafia.. if he can, that will be awesome!

And another friend has this weird screenshot..


Hint :
  • Don't use all of your fight consumables on the first fights... They are easier to beat without you have to use the consumables, save them for the harder Boss fights at the end!
  • Heal before you go to any fight! You are able to heal, so you can go to any city and then go back to fight the Boss.. after one Boss down, heal again..
  • If you know Auto-Heal bookmarklet, you can use it too.. make sure you are in New York city so you are able to heal in New York instead in Vegas..


PS : Thanks to Xpelliarmus, Michael and Novo for the screenshots..

10 comments:

Malt said... [Reply to comment]

Within 30 minutes I had beaten all 4 Feds (Bronze/Silver/Gold). I never received the Rainmaker bonus. After contacting Support and providing a screen-shot, they added a Bronze, Silver, and Gold Rainmaker to my account. Seems strange since all Bronze/Silver/Items were changed from individual to a single item with either a Bronze/Silver/Gold/Ruby star.

Haider said... [Reply to comment]

2 taps 1 heal before u get killed one fight :)

Haider

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I had 2 tabs open. Fought in 1, healed in the other. It is a lot easier that way

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I did all too but the question now rises if i click again on them it let me fight them again if i fight them again will i receive more than 1 gold mastery loot?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

everyone knows the heal thing smart asses

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Just bronze option was avaible at my account, how do i unlock silver and gold fights? Thanks

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I completed the first level, but I can't access second level.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2iu2mx4.jpg

Chang said... [Reply to comment]

ugh... was almost done with gold, then the game went and reset on me-- 20 rp, several hours and a few thousand stamina wasted. zynga support says they are "working on resolving the issue".

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

me too..i completed the second level but cant access to the third level..how can i post screenshot..i have a scrrenshot about this bug of mine

metsa said... [Reply to comment]

heres more consumable glitch. LOL.
http://upurs.us/image/17239.jpeg (upurs is an image hosting site like photobucket and stuff.)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!