Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, August 13, 2010

Zynga : Street Racing Game!

I know that some of you are not familiar with Street Racing game... It is one of Zynga's game.. but it will be over soon..

(This image is taken from Surabaya Downtown Mafia wall)

If you are still playing this game, you will have one pop up message to suggest you playing some of Zynga's games along with the rewards to start playing them..
Please read one email from one friend, George..

Hi,
If you were a street racing player and you try to access it you will see a popup that says
that the game is closing therefore you are awarded with some nice gifts to start another zynga game attached the screenshots of the popup and the result after clicking the mafia wars button !
I don't know if you can install it now and get the bonus since I was an old street racing player :)
As I sidenote while I choose first the Mafia wars link I got as well 25000 poker chips, 25 Treasure Isle cash, 25 Vampire wars Favor points and 5 fishville sand dollars since you can choose everything :) I gonna get em all ;)
kisses
George
Here are the proofs..



He click to play on Mafia Wars game and got this sweet rewards..


Edited my blog post, Sedin has just tried to play this game and he is able to get the free Reward Points... there is a glitch!


So if you have NOT played Street Racing game, it's your time to get your free rewards..
Copy-paste the link on your browser :
http://apps.facebook.com/streetracinggame/
I have tried but no luck on getting the pop up message.. I wish you all luck, guys... Have fun! Enjoy, mate


PS : Thanks a lot to George and Surabaya Downtown Mafia for the info and screenshots.. thanks also to Ali for additional info and Sedin for the glitch!Thank you!

3 comments:

Lars said... [Reply to comment]

I got a pop up ... but without rewards for playing. Maybe you have to reach a special level to get them ?

All The Scents In The World said... [Reply to comment]

I think you have to be an old player on Street Racing to get the bonus, not necessarily the pop up. EVERYONE I know who has gotten this bonus over the past couple days had played street racing in the past. However players like me that played it for the first time once this had already started won't get a bonus.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got those...LOLthanks

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!