Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, August 20, 2010

Three Bonus of Top Mafia!

Several months ago, we were able to become more than one Top Mafia of one player.. There was a cheat way to do it, but I never post it because of a simple reason.. my best mafia asked me not to post (in case Zynga team read the post and then fix the glitch). Lots of fan page or site knew about it and have published the way.. then Zynga fixed it!
Old players are familiar with this and still enjoy the bonus.. Yeah

Somehow, some players still able to have the three bonus using new way.. and for you who wants to have it again, you can read this email sent by our friend below..
Hello my dear friend,

I'm a great fan of your blog, but I rarely mailed you. Today I sent u a screenshot where I got Top mafia Mastermind, Wheelman and Bagman bonus. I changed my character in every types, and my friends promoted me as there bagman and wheelman. So that why I got this 3 bonus in the same time. Please post this interesting image to your great blog :D

Regards,
M. A.
Here is the proof of his bonus :


I am one of the player who was taking advantage of the old glitch... so I don't need to try the new one.. It will cost some Reward Points and some time to do that until you are able to have the three bonus..

First, ask to promote yourself as a Top Mafia.. And then do the class changing!
You need to go to the Marketplace, changing your character or class type, ask some mafia to promote you to become the Top Mafia of this character... Then change your character again by spending another Reward Points.. ask to promote again as the new class..
You will have the three bonus as long as there are some players who promote you!

So make sure you have lots of mafia who cares about you and willing to help..
(Will be easy if you have some noobs, you can help yourself this way).

Enjoy the bonus, guys.. and thank to M.A. for the new trick!


5 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

:D
that's was sent by me, Mohammad Arafat :D
thank you very much for posting it :D

All The Scents In The World said... [Reply to comment]

How many mafia members need to promote you in each position?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Can I be promoted 3 times by same people? or do I need 9 mafia friends?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Can anybody pls help me? I dont want to waste RP and would appreciate your help :-)

Can the same 3 people promote me 3 times or do i need help from 9 mafia wars friends?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i know way to promote yourself to whatever position you want on mafia wars character type doesnt matter. I'm maniac but have bagman mastermind and wheelman

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!