Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Beat The Feds - Still Failing!

I have posted many articles about this event... about how to defeat the Boss and especially about the bugs!
I thought that they have eliminate all the bugs and we can have it smoothly.. but too bad there are still some bugs appearing...

Please read the email from Andrew below..
Hi Ade,

I ended up with odd... result. Somehow, I have finished the event, though I never finished the last 2 bosses on Gold Mastery. As you see, I have the rewards for everything on Gold, except a Ballistic Vest (which is from the third guy) which is Silver. I also have all 3 Rainmakers (though I suppose that may also be a glitch). And the event is totally gone from my account.

~Andrew


This player has the timer on defeating one Boss, he couldn't attack until the timer stops.. (have no idea what will happen if he click on the second Boss fight tho..)


This one has a weird "dealt damage" on the Boss fight.. I don't know if they can counting right..


Ravi has completed the gold mastery of feds fight without anyone's help and after the all the mastery. Somehow it shows the Start buttons again!




And I had bad bug on my Boss Fight... I was helping one friend to get his Gold mastery on the second Boss.. then he also rewarded me with the same mastery item! I was very grateful because I don't have to struggle anymore to defeat this one... one friend was trying to help me on my Boss fight help and he said that he defeated already!
I got the mastery item for defeating him on my Inventory..


I saw that I have the Gold star already on the Boss and I am ready to fight the third Boss.. but after a while the Gold star is gone and I have to defeat the second Boss ONCE AGAIN!


Oh no, Zynga team! You did it again..
I hope they can let me to do my third Boss fight soon... and they fix all the bugs on this Beat The Feds event!


PS : thanks for sharing to Ravi, Andrew, Johnny and Ryan...

6 comments:

Red! said... [Reply to comment]

I've had the "0 health keep fighting" bug, but it's useless, it's "desynched" with the server so it doesn't achieve anything.

I also have a second account with the Gold Bald Eagle - yet on this account I've only reached Bronze on the first three Feds!

I still have all 3 levels of the Rain maker in my main account.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i did all the fights and i havnt recive rain maker f.ing zynga can u give me any advise adres etc to contact them??

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i did all fights and didnt recive a rain maker.how can i contact zynga.

Munky said... [Reply to comment]

To defeat any of the feds, open 2 Mafia Wars windows in New York.
Use 1 for fighting, once your hp in the fight runs low use the other for healing. It may take a while to kill each gold level boss, but I'm up to the third agent on gold without anyone helping me at all.

Happy hunting

Don Munky

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

That´s not a bug. Just push the Question Mark on the Boss fights and you will see, that you will get the Mastery Item for the Boss if you help defeating him. But you still have to defeat yours.

On the first Screenshot, i can see the Red Croos, which means the Boss is defeated already. The start Button and the counter got to be glitch. But he should be able to fight Boss Number three. If not, then it is a bug.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i did not manage to complete the third bosses, none of them, but got the gold rain maker.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!