Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Build A Stronger Mafia!

Hello all,
So sorry for not being able to update my blog these few days.. I am sick and have problem with my stamina.. Been busy with cleaning my house, washing the dishes for welcoming Lebaran's day soon, etc etc.. We don't have a maid so I did all by myself.. so a bit exhausted here..

Anyway, I miss to write a blog post and when I login today, I see some friends are asking about me.. Very kind of you.. Thank you all...

And this one, an email from Minggo, sharing his experience about adding some new mafia families..

Hi,

First of all: Thanks for your Blog, I'm regulary dropping by.

Secondly, something you might be interested in: I got this new popup today while adding some people to my mafia on the "My Mafia" menu. Or to be more precise: Two popups in a row.
The thing is, all those people listed do not play Mafia Wars. Granted they maybe tried the game at some point, but fact is, Facebook does not list Mafia Wars under their applications.
Could it be that Zynga keeps track who played at some point in their live? Or have those listed people not properly removed Mafia Wars? Or is it actually impossible to wipe out all traces to an application on Facebook?

So a quick advice: Don't bug your friends and use this popup; either click "skip" or close it with the "x".

The attached files are screenshots showing those popups. Of course I garbled my friend's names and avatars and am not keen on publishing my Mafia Wars account's attack and defense values (shown in the 2nd pic).
;)

Best wishes,
Miggo


I am not sure that FaceBook doesn't list Mafia Wars under their application.. Because I can see it listed on FaceBook games...
I think it is a new way of Zynga to encourage you adding more mafia families.. The more mafia friends you have, the more stronger you can be! (This is for you who has less than 501 mafia).

You are be able to bring more mafia in fight (maximum number is 501 mafia), that means you can equip them with more weapons, armors, vehicles and animals.. which will increase your Attack and/or Defense strenght..
So, make sure you add more mafia.. at least 501 of mobsters..

My hands are still trembling while I am typing this post.. I have to get more rests now..


PS : Thanks again, Minggo... Glad to have you visited here.. Peace yo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

cepat sembuh ya mbak ade,,

biar bisa lebaran nya happy, hehe.. :-)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

:: lebaran...????????????? u're Indonesian...??? haha~ selamat hari raya aidilfitri

-malaysian-

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!