Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, August 20, 2010

How To Convert Thai Envelope?

I have just posted the latest Free Gift items for today here : Free Gift Items.
We can see from both images that we have Thai Baht as one of Free Gift items! So if your beloved mafias send you the envelopes, you will need to exchange it to become Baht money, right?

The question is, how to convert Thai Envelope to become Baht money?


I want to exchange mine.. Hehehehe (I got these envelopes from one of my best mafia, R! Thanks to you)..
Been searching for the button everywhere.. I have been travelled to Bangkok and then go to my Inventory page.. Still can not find it, I went to Collection... Nope! Then I went to Home page... Profile.. etc.. Still nothing!
We used to have the button to exchange it if we travel to Bangkok... now we only have the button to exchange Rack of chips to Vegas chips!

Then I decided to submit a ticket to Zynga Support..
Here is the quick answer from one Support.. Thanks, Peter!


(Click on the image to enlarge)


I see then... it is a common issue for them..
Hoping to be able to convert my envelopes soon..

3 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

contacted them my self today this is the reply i got.
Thanks for contacting Zynga Customer Support.

My name is Kirk, and I get the pleasure of helping you today!

The Envelopes of Thai Baht automatically open when you receive them, Carl. When you click accept on your gift, it will take you to the page where it asks if you want to send a gift back to your friends. It is on this page that you can see the amount given by the envelope.

Kind regards,
Kirk H.
Zynga Customer Support

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Carl.. I have asked them again and got this reply :

Hello Ade,

Thanks for contacting Zynga Customer Support.

This is Vladimir and I will be more than happy to assist you. My apologies for the inconveniences that this issue is causing, Our Development Team is working now on the new updates that will placed in the game in order to fix this problem. I can assure you that the problem will be part of the past soon. I have added 2000 bahts to your Bangkok bank account due to the inconveniences caused. Please give us a little bit of time meanwhile we solve the problem. We are working really hard in order to update the accounts affected, so all accounts will be running the same as before.

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding.

Have a great day Ade!

Kind regards,
Vladimir F.
Zynga Customer Support

----
Really wish to be able to exchange my envelopes.. :)

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

now they say i dont have any lol

Hello Carl,

Hello my name is Richard with Zynga Technical Support and I will be assisting you today.

Carl, I understand that you are not able to use your Envelope of Thai Baht. I looked into your account and didn't see any of these items. Could you please send me a screenshot of your Loot Page so that I can further assist you?

Thank you for your patience, Carl. I hope to hear from you soon.


Kind regards,
Richard G.
Zynga Customer Support

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!