Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beat The Feds Challenge!

Lots of players (all perhaps all players) receive this pop up message on their Home page tab inside the game..


You can see the stats of the weapon here ..


Nice one... so they are aware of the issues we are facing on this event...
I have submitted a ticket to Zynga Support for being unable to have START button on Beat The Feds challenge since few days ago... and I saw that one Support Team has replied my message..


And I went back to my game to see and here what I saw..


I can try to beat the Bosses now!
Thanks a lot, Zynga Team... Please wish me luck with my Fights...


PS : Thanks to Mubarak, Suraj, Wolf and Nick for the screenshots and infos..

4 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i found best to stay in ny ,have auto heal on then fight attack every 2 mins ,,may take 1 hour but u will beat the boss,,good luck

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

glad your issue was resolved. i am surprised yet delighted. that reply you got back from zynga was an extremely vague form letter probably an automatated responce.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

But it still failed.
MWM I need your email.
I will send you on what happened which is super epic

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I think you will need much more than luck to beat the feds.

It is designed to take real money from you.
Unless you buy stamina and or weapons/health you don't stand a chance with the last two agents. :(

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!