Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Free Gifts Issues

Hi!

Before I write about Free Gifts issues, I only want to say that Italy is open fro shiny members of Loyalty Points Program!
I notice this when I see lots of Gold & Platinum members already have access to Italy.. It's one of the privilege! Xixixixixix

Ok, now back to the title..
So, Masked Robbery event has over now.. We still have plenty of mask gift requests.. including the expired mask request and Secret Drop!
You can open them all now and they will be replaced as opening Mystery Bags instead! It's cool!
No limit on receiving gifts this way...

But wait, if you accept the "real" Mystery Bags from your mafia, there will be a limit!
Every 20 MB gifts opened, you will see this message..
Originally it says that I can accept more in 20 hours, I can not wait anymore so I took a screenshot...

Now all of my free gifts have that message, it's useless & it will be a waste if I continue to accept them all.
That's what Mark said on his email to me.. I understand, Mark.. Yeah
I think we have plenty of gifts from this Message Center. Having limit on accepting Mystery Bags is fair.. because Zynga is trying to balance the game between players who has lower mafia and bigger ones.
Bigger mafias will receive lots of gifts while lower mafias won't have that many..
So no complains from me about this matter..

What annoying me most is, the ratio for having "one item from your wishlist" is very low now.. We can not expecting to get Vegas top items if we put it on wishlist..


Speaking of Mystery Bag, I got one screenshot from Anna.. Look at her Message Center below..


She has -2 total requests!
Has minus on each gift/invites... What a funny bug, still... it's annoying!

If you still have plenty of expired gifts, please accept them all now.. Who knows you might be lucky for having one item from your wishlist.. again & again.. So make sure to put rare top loot on your wishlist..

Enjoy opening your gifts, mafias..
Thanks for reading this post! Peace yo!


PS : Thanks to Mark and Anna!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Im working on italy now, kickin butt ;)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!