Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mission Fail

Got some screenshots about Secret Missions failure..

Here is failure number one, got from Joao :
I've used one of my backup accounts (mafiawteste) to finish my Crew Mission, ran out of stamina before I could finish it. So, I went back to my account to remove Mafiawteste from the mission.
My surprise when it says "The job is alredy mastered"!! Again I went back to my backup account (Mafiawteste) and the mission was not there anymore!!

Conclusion, now I don't have the mission on Mafiawteste profile, and I can't remove Mafiawteste from the mission! I'll never
finish this mission :( Annoying!!


I saw on many forums talking about the same thing... Feel sorry for you, guys.. This mission still has annoying bugs!


Another failure is this one.. We're able to participating twice in one mission!
I clicked to participate, did 2-3 jobs, then it kicked me out. The mission was no longer on my page. I thought the owner kicked me out. I went back to my FB page and clicked on the help link and was able to participate a 2nd time.
Here is the screenshot from Dave and James :


Haider was also able to do it..


And so does Paddy!


But he also got another bug.. look at the amount of Stamina needed and used on the job!


Annoying one!
And I am not sure if they could claim double of rewards. Any info about this, please?

Also would like to discuss about this one.. If you have receive Ace in the Sleeve weapon, somehow the server will recognize the item and think that you have completed the Achievement, although you have never played Zynga Poker before! Thanks to Nexus for this info..


It's simple but think that it's not fair to get the Achievement that easy.. Hehehehe


Thanks for sharing, my friends..
And good luck on your missions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

no...just one reward only!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

same happens to me , but seems to be
when " ask for help in 00:00;00 "
will be for you , you can remove him for the mission

worked for me :]
or it just fixed by it self .
anyways just check it every 30mins :]

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!