Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Secret Missions!

I noticed that Social Mission is now turning to be a Secret Mission! Well, it's ok.. I think Secret Mission is far better than Social Mission, don't you think so?

Anyway, I was able to do my first Secret Mission..
I was choosing to do more jobs and suddenly I got this pop up!


I have 2 days to complete the mission.
And yes, not every player has this feature yet.. Please be patience and you still can help your mafia friends on their missions.
Ok, so I was selecting my Crews then..


I wasn't sure to pick who.. but I just keep selecting to see how many mafia friends I can choose and ended on this number : 35 people!


So I published the Secret Mission help and waiting...
After that, I was taken back to my job.. Was curious to see who has taken the challenge to finish my mission..
4 mafias has already there!
I am not sure is it because I have chosen them before OR they did click on the help link I have just published..
Later than I see this on my FaceBook request page, I guess my friends has accepted my request on this secret mission!


Back to my ongoing mission, one mafia is not completing his job yet!
I waited for a while to see if Peter will do the jobs and help me completing my mission.. but no respon from him.. soooo.. I apologize that I have to remove you, Peter..

There was an X sign there on the top right of Peter's box.. It means that I can remove him from the Enforcer position.. and I did it..


One friend quickly refill the empty slot! He also did the job rapidly so I was able to collect the rewards.. (also notice that we can send them gift as thanks).


Here is what I got:

No rare item at all?
Why I have no luck on this game? My friend was able to collect better rewards from completing his RARE mission!


Geez..
And this is what my friend got from helping me..


(I know that the screenshot was taking with camera, but I appreciate and post it here). Here is another rewards we can get from helping RARE mission.


Yep, the person above is so lucky to get 2x of Rare items!



So, the person who own the mission will get 4x reward items and the helpers will have 3x reward items!


I also got another screenshot from another mission.. Seems like we have more than one type of mission. Mine above was HARD type and this one below is a MEDIUM type of mission.. Not sure what define the type of this mission.. Is it from the rewards? The lower type of mission will give you lower rewards? Or from higher Energy from doing the job? Or else..
Anyway, we can find the answer later on.. Here is the screenshot of Medium mission..


We can see above that we have 2 Enforcer position, 1 Hacker and 1 Driver! So it's different with my mission which need 1x each of Enforcer, Fence, Infiltrator and Con Artist..
So do the rewards! They are different!


And last screenshot, took this one from Surabaya Downtown Mafia (thanks Tommy), here is the EASY mission -Truck Hijacking- rewards!



Thanks for all friends who has helped me on making this screenshots.. I really need them to make a better post. Thank you Jurjen, Tommy, Param, Rich, Joseph, Jay!

See you on another blog posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!