Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gifting Is Back!

Well, apparently my server was being updated by Zynga... After 15 minutes, I have my Gifting back!
So sorry for the hysterical I have made...

Lamar said that he has his items decreased! So you might want to check your Inventory as well..

I noticed some changes in our game..
First, in the Travel button.. you can see variances of city there and also the arrangement of the city..
This is the new Travel button I have now.. We have Italy is coming soon and the brand new Atlantic City!


You may have this one... saying that Italy is coming soon and also Atlantic City as Mobile feature..


Or if you're not lucky enough, you will not have Atlantic city yet..


I'm still waiting for the ones who has Italy already.. can you please send me the screenshot that saying you're in? Please...


Ok, next changes is the items dropping from job are look bigger now..

BEFORE


AFTER


I swear that there is also an explanation about the items you get from this job, but now they are gone. For example :
From the picture above you see Magnetic Lock, there is a text saying that you will need this part to upgrade your Vault, bla bla bla..
They have took it perhaps because the text is very long and make the box full, who knows?

Eh hold on, I see it again! Here is the screenshot..


Not sure about what other changes but I just feel relief that my Gifting is back!
Really hoping to see some screenshots for Italy as well.. Please kindly send the screenshots to my gmail..

Thanks for dropping by... Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!