Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Grab Your Bonus Now!

Hi!
Got all these infos from our beloved friends : Haider (for the screenshot), Manami, Kang Brewok Susanto and Al Pacino for the bonus links! Special thanks to Surabaya Downtown Mafia fan page!

Let's grab our bonus one by one..

First, you might get the bonus from your Daily Take.. It's depend on your luck to get the bonus.. I mean, it's totally random! You can get some collections, boosts, Stamina boost (120% Stamina), Attack and Defense Skill, etc..

My sub account had this one.. I have no idea if I get the Daily Take as the same time as I claim FarmVille bonus glitch! Got double of pop up messages..
This come first..


Yep, I got 120% Stamina boost surprise when I have just claimed my FarmVille bonus glitch! What a waste!!!
And the second pop up just below the first one..


Anyway, enough talking about my silly luck for today.. here is the link for the FarmVille glitch :

http://tiny.cc/bl848


Still speaking about the Daily Take, Haider somehow always got Health bonus these few days.. Look at how much Health he has now there..


Awesome, Haider! He is surely has no problem defeating any Boss with that many Health!

And last bonus is to claim your Email Bonus without having to login to your email first.
Copy-paste the link to get your Email bonus for today.. The bonus can be variance, you can get free XP, free Reward Points, Energy, an animal or even collection!

Here is the link to get Email Bonus :

http://bit.ly/9zUm4z

I got 100 XP! Crap.. It's really not my lucky day!


Once again, I thank you for letting me to post these links and screenshots.. Please don't feel hesitate to share another sweet glitches on this game... Just to make our game more exiting!
Grab your bonuses now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for knowing about email bonuses. I will search for it now :)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!