Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cafe World Promotion Guidance

I don't know about Cafe World game at all! Been trying to play to get the promo item since a long time ago, but my internet connection is so poor.. Been 30 minutes of waiting and it still try loading the game for me!

So I will just paste the info that Hayden provide us.. He used this guidance to get the free experience in Cafe World and able to do level up faster..
Here you go :
Alright, I don't usually play it too, only plays on it like once in a month or so.. :)
But I found out that you'll be able to gain 50+18+18 = 86 Cafe Points (EXP) per neighbour. I've gained the 1 level from 30 to 31 from it today.
First of all to get the 36 CP (18+18), you can visit your neighbour then help them "spice" their stove (18 CP here), and also you can help to "try" their food by clicking on the top right button too (18 CPs here)
(it'll say Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom!)
Secondly, to get the remaining 50 Cafe Points, you can click on the icon to go outside mode to water the plants of your neighbor.

Don't understand what I meant? :) I've made a screenshot for you!

Visiting Neighbours



Visiting Neighbours (leveling guide)



Of course, you can use the guide from TopMafia.Info too! Bossy Don has given us great tip on the page and I have quoted on my previous post yesterday..

Hope you can take advantage on this guidance and able to collect the exclusive reward of this promo!



Credit goes to Bossy Don and Hayden!
Gotta go sleeping now... see ya!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!