Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Daily Take Glitch

Hello all,

How are you?
I'm still traveling now.. and thanks God I finally have my internet connection..

Ok, I got this info from Aaron.. please read on..
Attached is a copy of my daily take bonus for today. I won stamina increase. You use that for fighting and robbing right? So how does this automatically increase my total fight wins.
Look at the numbers for fight wins before and after. Also attached is screen shot of my actual stats. Note circled are my increased fight win, it's not only a glitch for the daily take, it effects your stats.

Here are the screenshots..

Stats Before Using Stamina Bonus


Stats After Using Stamina Bonus


Well, the counter is not doing good on some servers, I think..
Also if you take a look at your "Longest Hitlists Survival" it will be the same as some others mafia..

Not sure if this is the result of the new event of Halloween or its simply from the timer glitch..
Anyway, thanks for sharing Aaron..
Hope they fix the glitch on your Stats..

Have a nice day!

6 comments:

djiang09 said... [Reply to comment]

sorry, am I missing something? The stats look exactly the same before and after using the stamina bonus. What is the glitch?

fex said... [Reply to comment]

Ahe, what?

Was that a draft for a post published by accident or am I missing something???

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Hahaha djiang, i thought i was seeing things :D

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

imho, it doesn't increase your fight win or anything. receiving stamina boost enables you to use it for more fighting thus it tells you your current fights win and lost.

(C)h@0s said... [Reply to comment]

I too get the weird hitlist time thing but I've had it for 2 months now. Every single player i look at has the exact same time as me.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

That's because 2 hours is the maximum amount of time you can sit on the hitlist for, once you pass 1:59:59 you get automatically booted off !

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!