Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FaceBook Request Page

Not sure with you guys, but one friend noticed that he has the FaceBook request page back on the right of the screen..



While my account still has this one..
All of the Mafia Wars requests are placed on the Games section (see the text inside the bracket)..


This requests will take us to FaceBook request page.. I am not sure why we still have this on FaceBook when we have Zynga Message Center inside our game already?



PS : Thanks to Lamar for sharing this one..

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

FWIW, I still don't have the Zynga Message Center in my game on my main account.

Erik S. said... [Reply to comment]

I got it but I can only see about 50% of the requests I have the rest I gotta accept through FB request page

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!